Monday, August 13, 2007

A Localtarian's Library: What I'm reading...

I've amassed a bit of a stack of to-reads on my desk. The librarian and I are becoming very well aquainted indeed! If you're interested in reading one of these titles and offering your own short review, please let me know! (I have more coming...) I will be working my way through them and letting you know what I think as I go. In the meantime, if you're trying to find me, be sure to check the living room couch - I'm bound to be there with a book in hand!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Melanie! Wish I still lived in SD so that I could stop by for locally grown dinner :-)

Anonymous said...

I started reading The Omnivore's Dilemma last night. The introduction was great! I can't wait to see where Twinkies come from....

Robin R said...

Hey Melanie! I just got my first box from the Be Wise CSA and I LIKE!!

Melanie Lytle said...

Robin, glad you liked the CSA box! I was overjoyed with my bag of peaches last week. The first fruit so far!